Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reunion!

The reunion was a lot of fun! Many thanks to Michelle, Rodney, and Deb for working hard to make it a success. The food was good, the drinks flowed freely, and many stories were told during the 7 (or more?) hours that we were together.

We took a few pictures, but I'm sure that there are more out there. If you'd like to send pictures to me, click on the "view my complete profile" link at right and send me an email with the pictures attached (no size limit). The more pics, the better!

All of the pictures I've received so far are in my Picasa photo gallery. Click on the thumbnail below - it links directly to the gallery.
BPHS Class of 1988

2 comments:

Matt said...

Y'know, this blog would be a better place than classmates.com, or any of those other "subscription sites", for people to keep in touch.

If there are others with blogger accounts, you could set them up as co-authors for this blog. That way people could post/plan meetups, events, announcements, etc.

Peter G said...

I would certainly welcome more use of this site -- Classmates.com is ridiculously expensive for what you get. ($39 to read your 'messages'? Ya gotta be kidding)

If anyone is planning an event and wants to post up here, let me know. I'll get notified whenever someone posts a comment, and you can email me via the 'profile' info page linked on the right.